12 Kitchen- mostly cook books...
Smaller files - faster downloading -more fun browsing!
Would you rather search the entire listing at once? Ok!
just click it right here!
Try another one!
|Shelf One-Office I||Shelf 2 Office2||Shelf 3 Front Room 1||Shelf 4 Bedroom 1|
|Shelf 5 Bedroom 2||Shelf 6 Margaret/ Children||Shelf 7 Main Reading Room 1||Shelf 8 Main Reading Room 2|
|Shelf 9 Pub 1||Shelf 10 Pub 2||Shelf 11 The Oak||Shelf 12-Kitchen|
1. The Cooking of India., Santha Rama Rau et al. eds."Foods of
the World" Time Life Books, 1969
2. The Cooking of China.,Emily Hahn et. al. eds, "Foods of the World" Time Life Books,1968.
3. Pacific and Southeast Asian Cooking., Rafael Steinberg et.al.eds.., "Foods of the World", Time Life Books 1970.
4. The Cooking of the Caribbean Islands., Linda Wolfe et.al. "Foods of the World"., Time Life Books 1970
5.The American Heritage Cookbook., Vols. 1&2, Helen McCully et.al. eds.,American Heritage,1964.
6. Creative Microwave Cooking.,Irena Chalmers et.al. eds., Weathervane Books,1976.
7.The National Gardening Book of Lettuce and Greens. National Gardening Assn. 1985.
8.Microwave Cooking., Culinary Arts Institute, 1977.
9.My First Cook Book., Angela Wilkes, Knopf,1989.
10.A quintet of Quisines., Michael and Frances Field et.al., eds., "Foods of the World", Time Life Books, 1970.
11.American Cooking: The Northwest.,Dale Brown et. al. eds.. "Foods of the World", Time Life Books.1970.
12.American Cooking:New England., Jonathan Norton Leonard,et.al. eds.,"Foods of the World", Time Life Books,1970.
13.The Cooking of the British Isles., Adrian Bailey et. al.,eds. "Foods of the World.", Time Life Books,1969.
14.American Cooking., Dale Brown et.al.,eds., "Foods of the World.," Time Life Books, 1968. (two copies)
15.The Blessings of Bread., Adrian Bailey, Paddington Press,1975.
16. Middle Eastern Cooking., Harry G. Mickles et.al.,eds., "Foods of the World", Time Life Books,1969.
17. The Cooking of Spain and Portugal., Peter S. Feibleman et.al,eds, "Foods of the World"., Time Life Books,1969.
18. The Cooking of Scandinavia., Dale Brown et.al.,eds., "Foods of the World"., Time Life Books,1968.
19.The Cooking of Vienna's Empire., Joseph Wechsberg et.al.,eds., "Foods of the World", Time Life Books,1968.
20.Classic French Cooking., Craig Claiborne, Pierre Francy et.al., eds., "Foods of the World", Time Life Books,1970.
21.Latin American Cooking., Jonathan Norton Leonard, et.al.,eds., "Foods of the World". Time Life Books, 1968.
22.The Cooking of Italy., Waverley Root, et.al., eds.,"Foods of the World",Time Life Books,1968.
23. African Cooking., Laurens van der Post, et.al., eds.,"Foods of the World", Time Life Books, 1970.
24. American Cooking: Southern Style.,Eugene Walter et.al. eds, "Foods of the World", Time Life Books,1971.
25. American Cooking: Creole and Acadian., Peter S. Feibleman, et.al.,eds., "Foods of the World", Time Life Books,1971.
26.Larousse Gastronomique., Prosper Montagne, Crown,1961.
27.The Williamsburg Cookbook.,Colonial Williamsburg Foundation.,1971.
28.The Joy of Cooking., Irma,S.and Marian Rombauer, Information missing, vols. 1&2 paper.
29 The Rumford Complete Cook Book.,Lily Haxworth Wallace,Rumford,1924.
30.How To Cook and Eat in Chinese., Buwei Kang Chao,Vintage,1970.
31.Traditonal Dishes of Britain.,Philip Harben,The Bodley Head., 1953.
32.Victorian Preserves,Pickles, Relishes.,Alllison Kyle Leopold,Clarkson Potter,1992.
33.Favorite Scottish Recipes., Johanna Mathie, Salmon, no date.
34.Peking Table Top Cooking., Linda Lew et.al, Gala,1972.
35.La Cuisine de France., Mapie,the Countess de Toulouse-Laiutrec,ed. Charlotte Turgeon, Orion,1964.
36.Lamb., eds. Time Life Books, Time Life Books,1981.
37.The Peanut Butter Cookbook for Kids.,Judy Ralph, Ray Gompf,Hyperion,1995.
38.Kids Cooking.eds. Klutz Press,Klutz,1987.
39. The Fannie Farmer Cook Book.,Knopf, information missing.
40. Recipes from the Regional Cooks of Mexico.,Diana Kennedy,Harper & Row,1978.
41. The Classic Chinese Cook Book., Mai Leung,Harper& Row, 1976.
42.The Frugal Gourmet Cooks Three Ancient Cuisines, China Greece Rome., Jeff Smith,William Morrow,1989.
43.The Frugal Gourmet On Our Immigrant Ancestors., Jeff Smith,William Morrow,1990.
44.The Fannie Farmer Cookbook., 11th Edition, ed. Wilma Lord Perkins, Little Brown, 1965.
45.Kitchen Aid Instructions and Recipes.
46. German Home Cooking.,Dr. August Oetker Bielefeld, Ceres Verlag Rudulf August Oetker KG.,1963.
47.The New York Times Heritage Cookbook.,G.P.Putnam's Sons,1972.
48.An Irish Literary Cookbook., Veronica Jane O'Mara & Fionnuala O'Reilly,Town House,1991.
49The Pleasures of Cooking with Wine.,Emily Chase,Prentice-Hall,1960.
50.Recipes: The Cooking of the British Isles.,"Foods of the World", Time Life Books,1969.
51. Recipes: The Cooking of Vienna's Empire., "Foods of the World", Time Life Books,1968.
52. Recipes: The Cooking of Germany.,"Foods of the World".,Time Life Books,1969.
53.Cooking and Baking the Greek Way.,Anne Theoharous, Holt, Rinehart and Winston,1977.
54.The Hungarian Cookbook., Susan Derecskey, Harper & Row,1972.
55.Cookies-Food Writer's Favorites.,Barbara Gibbs Ostman and Jane Baker, eds.,Dial, 1991.
56. Private Collections:A culinary Treeasure.,The Women's Commitee of the Walters Art Gallery.,eds. Janet W.C. Wurtzburger and Mac K. Griswold,Walters,1973.
57. A Taste of Ireland in Food and Pictures., Theodora FitzGibbon/Maeve Binchy,Weidenfeld and Nicolson,1994.
58. Carving and Boning Like an Expert. Oreste Carnevali.,Random House,1978.
59.Traditional Scots Recipes With a fine feeling for food.,Janet Murray, Bramhall House,MCMLXXII.
60.Visions of Sugarplums.,Mimi Sheraton.,Random House, 1968.
61.Floyd on France.,BBC.,1987.
62. Polish Cookery., Marja Ochorowicz-Monatowa,Crown,1986.
63. Land O' Lakes Country Heritage Cookbook.,
64. Dinner with Tom Jones.,Eighteenth-century cookery adapted for the modern kitchen., Lorna J. Sass, Metropolitan Museum of Art.,1977.
65. The Cape Cod Cook Bool., Suzanne Cary Gruver.,Dover.,1977.
66. Rose Hill Manor Cookbook.,Rose Hill Manor,
67. You can do Anything with Crepes., Virginia Pasley and Jane Green, Simon and Schuster, 1970.
68. First Aid., The American National Red Cross,1973.
69. Cookies For Kids.,Better Homes and Gardens,Meredith,1983.
70. Hot Links and Country Flavors.,Bruce Aidells and Denis Kelly,Alfred A. Knopf, 1990.
71. Desserts and Pastries., Leone Bosi, Derbibooks,1972.
72. Bon Appetit: The Romance of Ireland.,May 1996
73. The Color Book of Indian Cooking., ed. Eileen Turner, Octopus,1978.
74. I am An American Festival 1998., Recipes from America's Mixing Bowl.,NSA
75. German Cooking., Ruth Malinowski et. al., Weathervane Books,1978.
76. Better Homes and Gardens Fondue and Tabletop Cooking.,Better Homes and Gardens, 1970.
77. 5,000 Years of Tea., Derek Maitland/Jacki Pasmore,Gallery Books,1982.
78. Ideals Treasury of Country Cooking Book I.,Bonanza Books,MCMLXXVIII.
79 Cooking Without Frontiers.,William Morrow,1970.
80.Celebrations., Joe Famularo,Barrons,1993.
81.Latin American Cookbook., Lynelle Tume,Chartwell,1979.
82.American Cooking: The Melting Pot.,James P. Shenton et. al. eds., "Foods of the World", Time Life Books,1971.
83. The Cooking of Germany., Nika Standen Hazelton et.al, eds., "Foods of the World", Time Life Books,1969.
84. Russian Cooking., Helen and George Papashvily, "Foods of the World.", Time Life Books,1969.
85. American Cooking: The Great West., Jonathan Norton Leonard et.al, eds., "Foods of the World", Time Life Books, 1971.
86. American Cooking: The Eastern Heartland.,Jose Wilson et.al. eds., "Foods of the World", Time Life Books,1971.
87. The Cooking of Provincial France., M.F.K. Fisher et.al. eds., "Foods of the World", Time Life Books, 1968.
SHELF LISTING COMPLETE
Corrections greatly appreciated please contact us below.
To return to the top click
To e.mail us click here